[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Justin Ellison <justin at techadvise dot com>
 To:  Marcelo Webber <marcewebb at hotmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] regular reboot via shellcmd?
 Date:  Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:53:44 -0500
If you're using the command below to reboot, you can copy & paste the
following command into exec.php:

ls -l /var/run/rebootme.pid; ps -w -p `cat /var/run/rebootme.pid`

The first line will show you what time the command was run,  the third
line will tell you what command that was run, including the initial
timer value.  If you get a bunch of errors, there is no scheduled
reboot.

HTH,

Justin