[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "seehoe yee" <seehoe at time dot net dot my>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [BULK] Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal->Radius->HTTPS
 Date:  Sat, 30 Jul 2005 09:48:19 +0800
Dear all,

Alan, I've tried putting the same CN when I create the 'cacert.pem' into
the 'HTTPS Server Name' field. The 'HTTPS Server Name' field's value is
the m0n0wall LAN IP but no go. Below are the values I set into the
'HTTPS Server Name', 'HTTPS Certificate' and 'HTTPS Private Key'

  HTTPS login      : Checked

  HTTPS Server name: 10.1.1.1         # same as certificate & LAN IP

  HTTPS certificate: -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
                     < cert. content >
From: A dot L dot M dot Buxey at lboro dot ac dot uk
Date: Friday, July 29, 2005 6:13 pm