[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "seehoe yee" <seehoe at time dot net dot my>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Re: Captive Portal->Radius->HTTPS
 Date:  Mon, 01 Aug 2005 10:22:55 +0800
Dear all,

I've finally found out why my client can't be redirected to the login
page. Is because on the m0n0wall console i needed to type in the 'PEM
pass phrase'

Everything works fine after I've punch in the HTTPS Certificate PEM pass
phrase =)

But do I have to punch in the PEM pass everything m0n0wall reboots? It
would be execellent if there's an options where I set the PEM pass once
and for all. So everytime reboot, the HTTPS for the captive portal is up
and running!

seehoe