[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jeroen Visser" <monowall at forty dash two dot nl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Maximum No. of Interfaces.
 Date:  Mon, 1 Aug 2005 10:47:39 +0200
Thanks all for the info.

Baring in mind the e-mail you've sent I've scaled down the m0n0wall installation
from Quad cards to Dual cards. (Partly because our hardware supplier delivered
dual cards by mistake, might be a good thing).
12 Interfaces are enough for the moment.

The ISCSI data will be diverted through a seperate switch so the traffic on the
m0n0wall won't be that severe. This way I hope to have my m0n0wall up and running
with better performance.

Thanks again.

--
Kind Regards,