[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Josh Simoneau" <jsimoneau at lmtcs dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  WRAP power supply for UK
 Date:  Mon, 1 Aug 2005 11:24:54 -0400
Greetings everyone,

Need to send a WRAP board to a customer remote location in the UK.
However, I am having some difficulty finding a power supply for it. I
have done some research and found some things that will appear to work,
but I'm not 100% and some that I have found need to be shipped from
Europe. This isn't the worst thing, but I wouldn't mind a US-based
supplier.

Anyone have a power supply for a WRAP that they know to work well in the
UK? Where did you get it from?

Thanks,
Josh Simoneau