[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  A dot L dot M dot Buxey at lboro dot ac dot uk
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Monowall in the News.
 Date:  Tue, 2 Aug 2005 09:40:31 +0100
hi,

okay. after posting, I realised that its an obvious solution...but so
ideal that noone is doing it. however, for those folk who are interested
in such stuff

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~vernon/papers/sword.04sigmposter.pdf
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~rvs/research/summer_school_2005/TR%20RVS%2005.html
http://research.microsoft.com/~JGemmell/pubs/FcastIMSA99.doc

there are more resources, but these are good starters

talking of multicasting though - and bringing this back to an ObTopic: level,
I was reading about multicasting with m0n0wall. this URL seemed to be the last
I could find about this:

http://m0n0.ch/wall/list-dev/?action=show_msg&actionargs%5B%5D=3&actionargs%5B%5D=51

is there/are there  any plans to have multicasting as a 'checkbox' option in m0n0wall?

alan