[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  A dot L dot M dot Buxey at lboro dot ac dot uk
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Monowall in the News.
 Date:  Tue, 2 Aug 2005 09:40:31 +0100

okay. after posting, I realised that its an obvious solution...but so
ideal that noone is doing it. however, for those folk who are interested
in such stuff

there are more resources, but these are good starters

talking of multicasting though - and bringing this back to an ObTopic: level,
I was reading about multicasting with m0n0wall. this URL seemed to be the last
I could find about this:

is there/are there  any plans to have multicasting as a 'checkbox' option in m0n0wall?