[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Hans Ruck" <HansRuck at myrrena dot ch>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Wrap 2.C always asks for WAN
 Date:  Tue, 2 Aug 2005 15:30:18 +0200
New on M0n0wall, and very much interested. I ran into a troublesome installation issue.

After installation of 1.2b7 on a PC-Engines WRAP 2.C (1 NIC) I tried to install 2 WiFi cards.
However one of the WiFi Cards is always assigned as WAN. I can install the second Radio as OPT1, but
I still fail to install the second radio as WiFi card.

How can I disable the WAN interface of reassign the WAN as a true OPT, so I can install the second
radio ?

Thanks
Hans Ruck