[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  deepblue <black0code at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Trouble Saving BitTorrent Configuration
 Date:  Tue, 02 Aug 2005 09:28:24 -0600
Hello!  I am using m0n0wall 1.11 generic PC version running from a CF
card.  I have not had any trouble with m0n0wall until now.  My problem
is that I get an error when I try to save my NAT settings to allow
BitTorrent ports.  I don't know if I am doing something wrong or if
there is a bug in m0n0wall that is not allowing me to save these
settings.  To see exactly what the problem is please go to the following
URL to view a screenshot:
http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=m0n05fr.jpg .   Thanks for your
time!

-Rye