[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John Stoffel" <john at stoffel dot org>
 To:  "Hans Ruck" <HansRuck at myrrena dot ch>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Wrap 2.C always asks for WAN
 Date:  Tue, 2 Aug 2005 12:30:50 -0400
Hans> I'm trying to set up an AP with two radio's connected to my
Hans> network. therefore I need to have two configurable radio's I
Hans> believe it can be configured, but have not been able to do so

Well, just accept the name of one of the AP points will be 'WAN' and
make a note of it.  It's really just a name in the m0n0wall config.

John