[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "George Monroy" <george dot monroy at monroyits dot com>
 To:  "'Aaron with Morad'" <aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca>, "'Chris Buechler'" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Remote desktop for Windows XP Pro
 Date:  Tue, 2 Aug 2005 16:15:41 -0500
I cannot connect at all and this is how I have it setup.  I tried a test by
just running with the DSL modem and manually connecting to the DSL service.
I got a message saying that I cannot connect to the machine since I am
running the command on the actual console computer.  That tells me that it
went through.  I tried to connect using the wan IP address or public IP
address.  When I try the same thing when connected with the firewall I do
not get that message and I cannot connect from any PC outside the firewall.

George Monroy
Monroy Information Technology Services
www.monroyits.com
281-799-3633