[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "W. Brian Jurkowski" <bjurkowski at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Checkpoint RL50 / Nokia IP330
 Date:  Tue, 2 Aug 2005 18:43:54 -0500
I recently acquired a Checkpoint RL50.  Under the hood this is a Nokia
IP330.  I pulled the 8GB HD and replaced it with a CF card with
m0n0wall.  I attach to the console port and see it bootting normal,
but all 3 onboard NICs show MAC addresses of  FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF.

I see from another post
(http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs%5B%5D=92&actionargs%5B%5D=03)
where this issue has been overcome by mounting the firewall's original
drive in another box with FreeBSD.

I don't have a BSD box at my disposal, can anybody offer any advice?

Thanks,
Brian