[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Robert Goodyear <me at jrob dot net>
 To:  George Monroy <george dot monroy at monroyits dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Remote desktop for Windows XP Pro
 Date:  Tue, 2 Aug 2005 17:11:04 -0700
No. It fails by design. If you're in the business of IT Services, you
probably should set up a box somewhere to RDC into to then test from;
it's an invaluable tool for many many reasons.

Back to your problem, see the manual here:

http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/faq-lannat.html

--
Robert Goodyear
Brand Up LLC