[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  A dot L dot M dot Buxey at lboro dot ac dot uk
 To:  taharka <res00vl8 at alltel dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] firefox-deerpark-alpha2
 Date:  Wed, 3 Aug 2005 08:56:58 +0100
Hi,

> Anyone using this version of firefox (aka firefox-1.5)? If not, FYI,
> this version is svg enabled :-)) I've been able to get the "CPU
> usage/traffic graph" screens to come up on 1.2b7 but, can't get the
> graphs to display :-(( Odd because, every single svg sample at
> croczilla.org displays properly in this web browser. Ideas anyone?

I've been using the v6 beta from adobe with my older Firefox's and Mozillas
since end of last year without problems - but its good that it'll
be a built in (and most likely exploitable in a couple of weeks ) feature now :-)

(with the SVG plugin v6 beta you can change views, leave page and review etc without
the infamous old crashes of yesteryear )

alan