[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  A dot L dot M dot Buxey at lboro dot ac dot uk
 To:  jjoshua at comcast dot net
 Cc:  James McKeand <james at mckeand dot biz>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Can't upgrade from 1.11 to 1.2b9
 Date:  Wed, 3 Aug 2005 19:00:59 +0100
Hi,

> I'm running the generic-pc release off of a hard drive.   It was built from the downloaded image.
>
> The box has at least 64mb memory.  I think that the hard drive is around 1.5gb.

there has been discussion about this before. you may need to turn off a few services before you can
do the upgrade - so save memory. this can either
be done throught the GUI...but to save the hassle of reenabling, you can
use the exec.php page to kill off some tasks too
check the ML for a replay of this conversation

alan