[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "George Monroy" <george dot monroy at monroyits dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Traffic Shaping
 Date:  Wed, 3 Aug 2005 13:40:00 -0500
Can anybody point me to a resource that explians how I can shape traffic for
my Xbox?  I have seen the rules for certain PC games and I am trying to
figure out what is going on but it is a bit confusing.  I know I will
probably need to check the log to see what traffic occurs when I play Halo 2
for example or is it just for the console itself?  Anyway I would appreciate
any help that is provided so that I can learn how to shape traffic of any
kind.