[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "George Monroy" <george dot monroy at monroyits dot com>
 To:  "'Justin Reid'" <justinreid at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Traffic Shaping
 Date:  Wed, 3 Aug 2005 14:22:28 -0500
I was trying to capture packets related to the Xbox for information but none
were captured.  This is odd to me. I was using ethereal.  I can see that
there is some activity in the log for the m0n0wall firewall but that is all
I can see.

George Monroy
Monroy Information Technology Services
www.monroyits.com