[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 To:  "'Hunaid Haroon Al Qureshi'" <hunaidharoon at hotmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Simple Routing on OPT1 with Public IPs
 Date:  Thu, 4 Aug 2005 11:53:17 +0100
> I want to use m0n0wall as gateway for OPT1 not for NATting ,

If I understand your scenario correctly, it sounds like you want to enable a
filtered bridge between WAN and OPT1? AFAIK this is perfectly doable with
m0n0wall - bridge WAN and OPT1, then enable filtered bridge on the advanced
settings.

This shouldn't prevent you doing NAT on your LAN interface clients if
required.

Regards,

Chris