[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Marc <telenieko at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  OpenVPN Interfaces: Rules and Routes do not apply
 Date:  Fri, 5 Aug 2005 12:26:40 +0200
I've been playing around with the openvpn support on the latest beta
and I saw that when I reboot the m0n0 box the firewall rules on the
openvpn interface and the static routes that apply to it are not
working.

I have to re-apply one rule and one route so thing get working again.

How can that "maybe not welcome behaviour" be solved? Is there any
exec.php command to apply the firewall rules and static routes by hand
until that is solved? (Edit, Save, Apply is a big trip to get it
working!)

Thanks for all, and congratulations for that impressive thing!

Marc.