[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  "'Chris Buechler'" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] VPN wont pass ping
 Date:  Fri, 5 Aug 2005 20:57:26 -0400
Yes, got the basics covered there, two brand new soekris 4501, m0n0 b9,
192.168.1 on m0n0a, 192.168.131 on m0n0b. Once it looked to be up, I tried
to ping the server at 1.20 from the m0n0b side, had 3389 opened for access
to m0n0a side and connected to a desktopp across WAN and tried pinging back
to the 131.6 address of my laptop and ping wont pass and I can't get a
connection to the unix file server. It's an appliace company, and they
wanted to get rid of the static phone line between the two stores and use
vpn and eventually voip thru it. I can't map a windows drive or anything.
Internet access was no sweat, Comcast cable on both sides, business class on
m0n0a with static address.

Dave