[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Aaron <lists at mycommunitynet dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wireless WAN PPTP connection
 Date:  Mon, 8 Aug 2005 20:25:30 -0700

>> 2) If yes, then can I connect to a PPTP connection as part of that WAN
>> connection?
>
> No, not the kind of PPTP you're talking about.

That's what I was thinking.

Just out of curiosity, is this a limitation of monowall, or could I
find something in a full linux distribution that would run on a Soekris
and be able to keep a PPTP connection up.

One of my main issues is that I can't quite get a reliable signal and
have an internal PCMCIA card. If I could get something that I could
hook an antenna up to, then it would be quite doable if I could find
something to connect with and would share the connection.

Thanks!
Aaron