[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] ppo"A" DSL interal modem support monowall
 Date:  Sat, 6 Aug 2005 10:10:03 +0100
> Would someone be able to recommend a good internal DSL ppoA
> modem for a dedicated monowall box?

Can't help you on the internal modem, but if you're prepared to consider an
external unit, people have had success with the following:

1) If your ISP supplies you with a semi-dynamic IP via DHCP:
D-Link DSL-300T
ADSLNation X-Modem CE

2) If your ISP supplies you a true static IP or a subnet:
Zoom X3
Dynamode R-ADSL-04
Efficient EN5861

I'm sure there are others with which people have had success.

Regards,

Chris