[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  "John Doe" <icewalker at hotpop dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] WRAP - cool or hot?
 Date:  Mon, 8 Aug 2005 03:24:33 +0200
Hi,

I'm using wraps since the times the boards only had 64MB RAM and 233 MHz CPUs. I have about 40+ out
in production with the pcengines cases and the powwersupplies pcengines is shipping. The only
problems I ever had with wraps were when using bad powersupplies. Some of the wraps are located even
under roofs with 35+ celsius in the summertimes and I never had any issues. However, I don't use
them with mini-pci devices so I can't say something about that.

So: WRAPs are cool :-)

Holger