[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ron Rosson <ron at oneinsane dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  LAN only access
 Date:  Mon, 8 Aug 2005 07:49:05 -0500
I am adding a PC to my LAN that I only want it to be able to use
local resources of the LAN (ie printers shared drives etc.) but do
not want it to be able to access the internet. Machine will be using
ethernet for its connectivity and I am using two of the three ports
of my net4501 with it doing DHCP to all computers.

Suggestions welcome.

TIA
-Ron

P.S. If it it would be possible to swing in captive portal for this
machine as well to provide internet access on only an authenticated
basis that would be a bonus.

--
Ron Rosson
ron at oneinsane dot net