[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Charlie Barker" <CharlieBarker at RedlineSoftware dot co dot uk>
 To:  <A dot L dot M dot Buxey at lboro dot ac dot uk>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Weird Problem
 Date:  Mon, 8 Aug 2005 14:02:47 +0100
Hi Alan,

Thanks for the response, when we had no joy we took the switch out of the
loop just in case it was causing the problem, as it happens it's not a
managed device.

I really am stumped all I can think is there is some sort or weird
incompatbility between the eth0 on the  Soekris and the Colo's switch.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Cheers,

Charlie