 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] multiheaded hydra
 Date:  Mon, 08 Aug 2005 21:33:45 +0200
On Mon, 2005-08-08 at 12:00, Kamil dot Wencel at hvbpensionsfonds dot de wrote:
> How do I set this ip ?

You can't

Monowall is not able to handle two WAN interfaces. Sorry

> I want the DMZ hosts to be unaware of the WAN PPPoE line but I should still be able
> to reach the DMZ hosts from within my LAN and vice versa. Any advice will
> be greatly appreciated because I don't want to run two boxes for this setup.

You need to setup two routeres (monowalls?)

One (router1) connecting DMZ to ISP-B

One (router2) to connect LAN, ISP-A and DMZ

The DMZ-hosts need a default route to router1 and a static route for LAN
to router2
That might be done by setting a static route in router1 so packets for
LAN are redirected to router2.

> thanks a lot in advance

Hope it helped ;-)