[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  Dilbert <monowall at jsse dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Disconnect at a specific time
 Date:  Mon, 08 Aug 2005 22:38:39 +0200
Am Montag, den 08.08.2005, 22:14 +0200 schrieb Dilbert:
> Is this possible with m0n0wall 1.2b9?

Would be easily possible if m0n0wall had a cron daemon. It hasn't a real
one, but a so called minicron application which can be downloaded as C
source code under [1]. For usage instructions search the m0n0wall
mailinglist or take a look at the source. Connecting and disconneting
the line can be achieved by sending SIGUSR1 or SIGUSR2 to the mpd
process.

Ciao ...

[1] http://m0n0.ch/wall/downloads/

 copyleft(c) by |   _-_     Whip me. Beat me. Make me maintain AIX.  --
 Peter Allgeyer | 0(o_o)0   Stephan Zielinski