[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Dan Morin" <DMorin at ABBCOInc dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Bridge + Traffic Shaper
 Date:  Tue, 9 Aug 2005 10:47:05 -0400
All-

I apologize in advance if this has already been answered, but I could not find anything about it in
the archives.

my current firewall so that it can provide Traffic-Shaping/QoS without having to modify my current
network infrastructure.

saving/applying the settings, and yet it does not effect the rate at which data is transferred to

pass traffic through the packet filter in order for Shaping to occur however that did not cause any
change.

config (I have a 1280 Kbps symentrical fractional T1 connection):