[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tommaso Di Donato <tommaso dot didonato at gmail dot com>
 To:  Cimino Vittorio <cimino at teamufficio dot it>
 Cc:  Rob Parker <rob dot parker at keycom dot co dot uk>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] can be an idea !?!?!?
 Date:  Tue, 9 Aug 2005 08:39:28 +0200
We are currently working on the same thing...

pfSense
Squid
p3scan-pf
squidclam

We do not require hard disk, because everything is done in ram (we wrote
only an initial virus signature on the CF, in order to let clam star ).
I am not happy about squidclam at all, can you your experience with
Clamscan? Thanx
(even in italian, or mailing directly!)

Tom