[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Daniele Guazzoni <daniele dot guazzoni at gcomm dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Small interupts
 Date:  Wed, 10 Aug 2005 03:00:33 +0200
Marc

I've got the same problem (but with another NIC).
Try to reset your PnP PCI configuration in BIOS.

Usually this is caused by a combination of misconfigured NIC IRQ (shared
with another resource) and high traffic rate.

Daniele

Marc Durocher wrote:
> Hi, first message to the mailing list :)
>
> I just setuped m0n0wall with the XML file provided by
> LanGameReviews.com because i play most of the games it
> mentioned. I enabled traffic shaper and evrything
> seemed to work ok.
>
> But after a few minutes i realised that i was loosing
> my internet connection. I then looked at the log, and
> saw this :
>
> Aug 8 18:43:40 	/kernel: dc0: watchdog timeout
> Aug 8 20:23:21 	/kernel: dc0: watchdog timeout
> Aug 8 20:23:21 	/kernel: dc0: TX underrun --
> increasing TX threshold
> Aug 8 20:51:38 	/kernel: dc0: watchdog timeout
> Aug 8 20:53:40 	/kernel: IP firewall unloaded
> Aug 8 21:04:10 	/kernel: dc0: watchdog timeout
>

> What could cause this ? and is there any solution ?
> I have 2 DHCP Windows client on the network.
>
> Thanks for any help

	best regards

Daniele Guazzoni
Senior Network Engineer, CCNA, CCNP

Ackersteinstrasse 203
CH-8049 Zurich
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice;
it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
					William Jennings Bryan