[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Marc <telenieko at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] hi everybody anybody interesting?? -m0n0wall documentation spanish translation-
 Date:  Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:04:45 +0200
.es domains aren't good.. it's a first level domain and if it belongs
to a company you have to register it in 'El registro Mercantil' (the
merchant register?) and you have to go in person... 3 hours of
waitting + o - something like that, also .es domains aren't cheap!
government said "We want to promote .es so we divide it into 1st and
2nd level and 1st level is twice the price of a .com" that
rocks!......

After thinking on that I realised that maybe the real good thing would
be that Manuel allowed a full change of the m0n0wall website moving it
to something like TikiWiki and create a fully multilingual site on the
official one allowing content to be co-operative and multilingual
(also de docs which could be wiki pages)

Nothing would be better for a "communitty effort", at least much
better than creating a different site for each language!.

If you really like the idea maybe I can try to create some ''demo
site'' to see how it could look like and maybe manuel likes it and
adopts it!

===========
(spanish)
Los dominios .es no son buenos, son dominios de primer nivel y si

Mercantil, al que has de ir a pata y estar 3 horas mirando el contador
de turnos, a parte, .es no es barato! el gobierno dijo algo como
"Queremos promover .es de modo que lo dividimos en dos niveles y el
primer nivel es dos veces el precio del .com" mola eh....!

Tras pensarlo un poco pienso que lo mejor seria que Manuel permitiese
cambiar toda la web de m0n0wal a algo del plan TikiWiki permitiendo
crear una web oficial multilingue y cooperativa.

Si realmente os gusta la idea puedo mirar de montar una ''demo'' con y
tal vez a Manuel le acabe por gustar y lo adopte...!

On 8/9/05, Ivan Blanco <ivanwhite at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Bueno Marc, me gusta tambien mucho el tikiwiki puede ser una muy buena

> todos opinaramos de que tipo de sitio queremos organizar.
>
> otra politica que creo prudente es hacer el sitio multilenguaje me

> comunidad de monowall sino expandir nuestra comunidad.
>
> Marc, con quien?? se  puede comentar  lo del domnio monowall.es
>
> english
>
> Ok marc, i like tikiwiki very much i could be a good choice we are
> waiting for our hosting, and i will be cool if we have  everybody's
> opinion about the site that we want to have.
>
> i feel the best thing to do is that our site i will be mutilengual,i
> like that idea and plus our mail's in spanish should be translate in
> english too, so the idea of a site in spanish is to expand the
> monowall comunity.
>

> Marc, with who ?? can we talk about the domain monowall.es
>
> On 8/9/05, Hugo Trujillo <hatg at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> > Hola a todos... igualmente puedo colaborar con traducciones...

tenido que reiniciar una vez y fue por cuestiones electricas !!!