[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jean Everson Martina <everson at inf dot ufsc dot br>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] hi everybody anybody interesting?? -m0n0wall documentation spanish translation-
 Date:  Wed, 10 Aug 2005 13:17:43 -0300
For those interested in tranlations of m0n0, I have a 1.11 version
internationalized. I'm working in having the 1.2b9 right now.

And answering again in this Manuel quote:

- If you don't want to see half translated messages, just use english.
Other solution is just to release with a new version, the pot files that
are fully translated.

About other issues like space and performance, I have it running in a
P100, 64MB RAM, 8 MB flash, 3 nic as well as the official release.

I really can't understand his position about this point.

Jean