[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DMZ
 Date:  Wed, 10 Aug 2005 14:30:20 -0400
On 8/10/05, Jesper Have <m0n0wall at jdh dot dk> wrote:

> If i disable(for test) the filtered bridge it stil dont work,

anything in your firewall logs?  Diagnostics -> Logs in the GUI.

> but if i
> remove the m0n0wall and connect the PC to my cable modem it work fine.

you sure you can connect two machines at once?  Removing one and using
the other isn't the same as using both at the same time.  Power
cycling the modem also might help.

Since it doesn't work with or without filtered bridge enabled, I would
say it's an issue with your ISP.  To verify, put a switch between your
cable modem and m0n0wall and plug that PC into the switch, with
m0n0wall online, and see what happens.  My guess is it won't work.

-Chris