[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall hardware specification
 Date:  Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:06:17 +0200
We use a FreeBSD system on a HP DL320 with PCI-X and 2onboard gigE
broadcom controllers, 1GB ram (5% used)

We saw a maximum forwarding speed of 912Mbit/s from one nic to the other
(with NAT applied) with a packet size of 1500bytes (max).

Kind Regards

--
Jonathan De Graeve
System/Network Administrator