[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <Kamil dot Wencel at hvbpensionsfonds dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] multiheaded hydra
 Date:  Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:43:54 +0200
well, just to let you know : it is working and it can be done. If anyone who needs a
similar configuration ever finds this in the archive don't hesitate to ask me.
I'll gladly share that knowledge with someone who really seeks knowledge.

Manuel, thanks again for giving away such a great piece of system.

What I really pity is that m0n0wall is able to handle multiple WAN peers
if you give it some creativity but most PEOPLE who use it obviously don't ;)