[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Kamil dot Wencel at hvbpensionsfonds dot de" <Kamil dot Wencel at hvbpensionsfonds dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] multiheaded hydra
 Date:  Thu, 11 Aug 2005 11:19:15 -0400
>Kamil dot Wencel at hvbpensionsfonds dot de ..wrote:
> well, just to let you know : it is working and it can be done. If anyone who needs a
> similar configuration ever finds this in the archive don't hesitate to ask me.
> I'll gladly share that knowledge with someone who really seeks knowledge.

If you would care to share your solution, m0n0wall has a wiki project
that is the basis (or beta) for the m0n0wall documentation. Several
posters share there solutions, which after confirmation, eventually
make it into the current documentation.

If you don't have time to author a page, at least consider sharing
your solution so that someone else can publish to the wiki.

Regards,

- Don