[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <francois dot parent at us dot tel dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Hardware set up question for m0n0wall standard PC configuration
 Date:  Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:35:45 -0500
I got introduced to m0n0wall through an article in a forum. Like me the author was looking for a way
to shape internet traffic in order to give priority to his VOIP. He wrote that m0n0wall was the
solution he was looking for.

So I have been reading about m0n0wall but so far I have not been successful in finding what kind of
hardware set up I will require. I intend to install m0n0wall on a standard PC. My home setup is:
cable modem -> router -> VOIP device. Where do I insert the m0n0wall computer?

Regards,

Francois

Francois Parent

mobile: 440-503-3124