[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <francois dot parent at us dot tel dot com>
 To:  <melvin at sleepydragon dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Hardware set up question for m0n0wall standard PC configuration
 Date:  Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:08:26 -0500
First let me apologize for my ignorance.

I have a linksys router with 1 wan port and 4 lan ports. So my question is: if the router sits
behind the m0n0wall computer, should the m0n0wall PC have two NICS so it can do its "magic" while
transferring the internet traffic to the cable modem? If this is the case, do I need to do something
special to get the traffic to go through the m0n0wall?

Regards,
Francois