[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, "Matthew Norris-Jones" <mattnj at red dash data dot co dot uk>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] Wireless Access point LAN interface?
 Date:  Fri, 12 Aug 2005 11:56:35 +0200
You only can access the webgui from wan if you place a rule to allow this on the wan-interface. I
would suggest plugging in a  third nick just for maintenance as nics are cheap and you might log
yourself out again by missconfiguring something on your wireless interface accidently later and you
won't need to open your webgui to the public this way.

Another option would be to include wireless setup in the "assign interfaces" procedure at the
console, but that only is a suggestion for a later version maybe ;-)

Holger