[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robert Staph" <rstaph at digitalimpreza dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Died after 4 days
 Date:  Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:44:07 -0400
Some people get away with running beta software in a production environment.
I'd have to say that m0n0wall is one of the safer beta software out there in
relation to that.  I've got a 1.2b9 thats been up since the day it was out,
no issues, but its not on a production level connection.

But still, if you think beta is perfectly fine for a 100% uptime production
environment, I wouldn't want you working in my NOC.

-Rob