[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joey Young - HOTMAIL" <joey underscore young at hotmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Dell TrueMobile 1150 mPCI not showing up -
 Date:  Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:58:45 -0500
Dell TrueMobile 1150 mPCI not showing up -

I am running a Soekris net48xx with the lan1641 mounted. (v1.11 build) I
have installed two Dell Truemobile 1150 mini-PCI cards and they are not
working. I know  they are on the compatibility list but they are not showing
up anywhere in the GUI or the console. Is there a specific TrueMobile 1150
that works or is there a setting that I have to configure? I am wondering if
the lan1641 card interferes with the mini-PCI. I looked at my System log on
boot and I don't see that the card was rejected or unknown. I also tried two
of the same card. If there is a better card supported, please let me know. I
am not worried about dumping these and getting something else.

Any help would be great -

Joey Young