[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Matt Towers" <matt at mountainpilot dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] DHCP on Bridged Interfaces
 Date:  Sat, 13 Aug 2005 00:02:12 -0700
You can run DHCPD on multiple ports today with independent ranges.  I have a
4511 set up essentially the same as what you have here, but I'm using a PC
card for the wireless interface.  The wireless interface is publishing
leases for one (192.168.111.0/24) subnet and the LAN interface is publishing
leases for a different (10.16.16.0/24).  In the case of the LAN subnet, the
DHCP clients are connected via a wireless bridge to the LAN port.

-Matt