[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  jodok batlogg <batlogg at solution2u dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPsec with PPoE + static ip network
 Date:  Sat, 13 Aug 2005 12:21:17 +0200
Am Freitag, den 12.08.2005, 23:56 +0200 schrieb jodok batlogg:
> but the provider routes a static /29 network to m0n0wall.
Can you please verify this. Using tcptraceroute and then ike-scan?

> how can i bind ipsec to one of these ip addresses?
> - it seems like it listens only to the dynamic ip adress :(
It should listen to the WAN interface, which is ng0 in your case.

If you can't get through then best would be, sending the output of
status.php to my personal account. I'll take a brief look at it.

Ciao ...

 copyleft(c) by |           Linux: Because a PC is a terrible thing to
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_     waste. (By komarimf at craft dot camp dot clarkson dot edu,