[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robert Staph" <rstaph at digitalimpreza dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Died after 4 days
 Date:  Fri, 12 Aug 2005 10:23:16 -0400
Make sure none of your interfaces are realtek chipsets.  Not many people
have had any luck getting them to run without crashes and its a fairly
popular chip for discount network cards.

Also you'll probably NOT want to use a beta 1.2 version if its that critical
that it be up.  I use Beta 1.2b3 and its been perfect, but on my production
systems its always 1.1 and without any issues.

-Rob