[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Dell TrueMobile 1150 mPCI not showing up -
 Date:  Sat, 13 Aug 2005 14:03:40 -0400
On 8/12/05, Joey Young - HOTMAIL <joey underscore young at hotmail dot com> wrote:

> I am running a Soekris net48xx with the lan1641 mounted. (v1.11 build) I
> have installed two Dell Truemobile 1150 mini-PCI cards

that may or may not work (whether or not the cards are detected) and
isn't recommended.
http://www.netgate.com/zz_faq.php#67

> they are not
> working. I know  they are on the compatibility list but they are not showing
> up anywhere in the GUI or the console.

not showing up under interfaces in status.php?  otherwise sending your
system log after a fresh boot might be helpful.

> Is there a specific TrueMobile 1150
> that works or is there a setting that I have to configure?

you'll have to hit "assign interfaces" in the GUI once they're
detected, other than that, no.

-Chris