[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Matthew Norris-Jones" <mattnj at red dash data dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Wireless Access point LAN interface?
 Date:  Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:38:07 +0100
Just to let you know, I got it working, setup with the wifi card as WAN, then add a rule to allow
administration from the WAN, re-assigned interfaces and administrered from the WAN to setup the
access point, all works a treat!!!

So....if anyone has any single ethernet boards they want to get rid of, please let me know, I will
buy them off you...

Matthew