[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 To:  "'Richard Parvass'" <Richard dot Parvass at aaland dot co dot uk>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] DSL-300T + M0n0 + PPPoA
 Date:  Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:12:27 +0100
> PPPoA is the only available option on a Demon Premier
> installation in the UK - is it possible to get this set up
> working where the DSL-300T set to bridge so that m0n0 gets
> all the ip addresses bridged to it? If not, any suggestions?

To the best of my knowledge, no. The DSL-300T in half-bridge mode only
responds to the first IP address, not the others you've been assigned. The
-300T works fine with a single IP, but I don't think it kicks out the proxy
ARP for the other IPs in your block.

A colleague has tried using the -300T with a /29 from Zen Internet, without
success. A cheap alternative I have definitely had success with is the

other places.

Regards,

Chris