[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brian" <mono at ricerage dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Happy Birthday Chris!
 Date:  Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:05:01 -0400 (EDT)
I know its a bit off-topic, but read anyway:

Chris Buechler, aka Documentation Boy, is celebrating his birthday today.
As I'm sure everyone on the list has benefitted from the fruits of his
labor, I propose we show our appreciation by mailing him (off-list!) our
well wishes. I'm confident that Chris will be very appreciative, and will
respond to *each and every* piece of mail he receives!

<shameless whoring>
Since he's given so much to our community, I for one will be contributing
(via PayPal) a dollar or two for a nice bottle of
alcoholic_beverage_of_his_choice. Its a nice way to say "thanks for what
you've done" and will surely make his responses to our birthday wishes far
more entertaining. :D
</shameless whoring>

 Brian