[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?utf-8?Q?Peter_Parni=C4=8Dan?= <peter at procad dot sk>
 To:  "Kerem Erciyes" <k underscore erciyes at zegnaermenegildo dot it>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] NAT bug - reaching LAN AP from internet
 Date:  Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:39:03 +0200
Hi Kerem and all PPTP gurus :-)

Its firs time im playing with PPTP (maybe subject should be changed  how to
PPTP...) so i had read few times
http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/pptp-setup.html and related pages but to be
honest its not so easy as Kerems 5 steps :-)

First: Do I need another computer for this? or mono (wrap) is enought?
Than I set for SERVER ADDRESS: 192.168.100.1 (its IP of m0n0wall - LAN NIC)
..of course than i had problem with Remote address range: here i put IP of
my AP 192.168.100.100... which is out of range...

Probably for lots of You now i looks like silly... ...but its really first
time with PPTP, i just read some info from google but... ...really need
help...

What I know: PPTP is Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol ..so tunel: it have
to start and finish.
The End point is my LAN AP, start point is my Remote PC? or m0n0wall?
If remote PC is start point than i will need some software which will open
tunel...right?

Thanks in advance!
pet.