[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <Hilton at quarkit dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] multiheaded hydra
 Date:  Fri, 19 Aug 2005 09:14:33 +1000
Hi Don, Kamil,

I know that a number of people have asked for multiple-WAN support in
m0n0wall in the past, and I'm sure there will be others who would like
this feature.

So, Kamil, if you have it working, since this is an Open Source project,
it would be nice if you were to contribute your mode to this project
BACK to this project so that others could benefit from your work just as
you benefitted from the work of those who gave you m0n0wall.

This community is a community of sharing, not poking fun, going for
measuring contests and limiting access to useful code.  That community
is called "Windows".  ;)

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                          Phone: +61 (0)7 3344 3889