[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jon Alegria Esarte" <ialegria at tecnicia dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  client IPSec and monowall
 Date:  Fri, 19 Aug 2005 09:47:56 +0200
Hello all,

I have some problems with the connection of my client VPN an monowall. I want to create a VPN tunnel
with my client and my monowall, with preshared key.
Client i use safenet client which is the client recomended in monowall documentation.
First i don't know how to configurate monowall. I think that IPSec windown is for monowall to
monowall tunnels, but i am not sure.
The other window is the mobile client window. I think that i must use it, but i am not sure.
I have tried both, but i have problems because of the second phase failed.

Thanks.